Day 2 - Self-Reflection
Supposed to be a morning run but habit just got the better of me and it became an evening run around the neighbourhood. Its been quite a long time since I last run the 2.4km route around Dunearn Sec Sch, and today it was quite a refreshing run. Nothing to shout about though, just a slow at-your-own-pace, own-time-own-target kinda pace, but its during this period of time I kept reflecting about myself and my discipline. If this 3 months of workout would to be successful, I will have to put my heart and my soul into it. In fact, I have to put my heart and soul into everything I do. Of course I have been just saying all these for like the past donkey years, now I have to prove I'm doing it. Tomorrow's training will be Plyometrics.
"Aaron, you have to wake up your idea, and work on your self discipline. Time is not on your side, and everything is at stake. It is now or never. No more excuses.
You have chosen this path. You better make sure you walk it."
Supposed to be a morning run but habit just got the better of me and it became an evening run around the neighbourhood. Its been quite a long time since I last run the 2.4km route around Dunearn Sec Sch, and today it was quite a refreshing run. Nothing to shout about though, just a slow at-your-own-pace, own-time-own-target kinda pace, but its during this period of time I kept reflecting about myself and my discipline. If this 3 months of workout would to be successful, I will have to put my heart and my soul into it. In fact, I have to put my heart and soul into everything I do. Of course I have been just saying all these for like the past donkey years, now I have to prove I'm doing it. Tomorrow's training will be Plyometrics.
"Aaron, you have to wake up your idea, and work on your self discipline. Time is not on your side, and everything is at stake. It is now or never. No more excuses.
You have chosen this path. You better make sure you walk it."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home