Day 3 - Plyometrics Training
My 'Jump Higher' Training officially starts today with this week session on the days Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Let me introduce you my 'gym'...

...the 'Lift Lobby'. One good thing about this training regiment that it does not need to have weights or machinery. All I needed was just a flat surface, and a stool(for my 'Step-Ups' exercise) and something which I can step(for my Calf raises,I didn't have a thick phonebook so the stairs at the lift lobby would do just fine).
Here's' my jumping program for today -
1. Leap Ups - 2x 25 reps
2. Calf Raises - 2x 10 reps
3. Step Ups - 2x 10 reps
4. Thrusts Ups - 2x 15 reps
5. Burnouts - 1x 100 reps
To be completed within 30 minutes, 30 seconds rest between each reps and 1 minute rest between each exercises. A very solid workout, my legs especially my thigh and calf areas, was seriously 'burnout' at the end of the session. Good cardio workout too.
As I had some spare energy I did my 2x 12 Shoulder presses with weights after finishing my jump training. Alas I could only do that much before I realised I was totally spent. A good 45 minutes of training and hit the showers thereafter. Tomorrow will be Strength Training at my neighbourhood gym.
My 'Jump Higher' Training officially starts today with this week session on the days Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Let me introduce you my 'gym'...
...the 'Lift Lobby'. One good thing about this training regiment that it does not need to have weights or machinery. All I needed was just a flat surface, and a stool(for my 'Step-Ups' exercise) and something which I can step(for my Calf raises,I didn't have a thick phonebook so the stairs at the lift lobby would do just fine).
Here's' my jumping program for today -
2. Calf Raises - 2x 10 reps
3. Step Ups - 2x 10 reps
4. Thrusts Ups - 2x 15 reps
5. Burnouts - 1x 100 reps
To be completed within 30 minutes, 30 seconds rest between each reps and 1 minute rest between each exercises. A very solid workout, my legs especially my thigh and calf areas, was seriously 'burnout' at the end of the session. Good cardio workout too.
As I had some spare energy I did my 2x 12 Shoulder presses with weights after finishing my jump training. Alas I could only do that much before I realised I was totally spent. A good 45 minutes of training and hit the showers thereafter. Tomorrow will be Strength Training at my neighbourhood gym.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home