Day 4 - Strength Training
Today is a trip to the gym at HomeTeamNS Bukit Batok. Feeling quite guilty that my Dad helped me attained a membership there in June and now its October before I started using it.
Not much crowd compared to other gyms in Singapore. I was able to do all my exercises within an hour. Never had I have wait for a exercise station to be vacant so I can use it. Perfect. More time on reps, less wastage. Looking myself at the mirror, I decided to forgo upper body training and decided to workout my whole body instead.
Fundamentally, my whole body is weak and I decided to beef it up for the next 4 weeks before I focus more on the upper body or lower body and zoom in on my arms, chest, shoulders etc.

I devised a circuit training for myself -
1. Shoulder Press
2. Biceps Curls
3. Lateral Pulldowns (Triceps)
4. Bench Press
5. Squats
6. Leg Curls
7. Lunges
8. Crunches
I did 2x 20reps for each exercise. Rest about a minute, before I continue with the next rep/exercise. Training was average, not as killing and tough compared to yesterday but I need to go all out for tomorrow as its Plyometrics Training again. Thus need ample rest tonight.
Recently, I'm loading up loads of carbohydrates to bulk up myself as I still lacked the size and physique of a center.
Today is a trip to the gym at HomeTeamNS Bukit Batok. Feeling quite guilty that my Dad helped me attained a membership there in June and now its October before I started using it.
Fundamentally, my whole body is weak and I decided to beef it up for the next 4 weeks before I focus more on the upper body or lower body and zoom in on my arms, chest, shoulders etc.
I devised a circuit training for myself -
1. Shoulder Press
2. Biceps Curls
3. Lateral Pulldowns (Triceps)
4. Bench Press
5. Squats
6. Leg Curls
7. Lunges
8. Crunches
I did 2x 20reps for each exercise. Rest about a minute, before I continue with the next rep/exercise. Training was average, not as killing and tough compared to yesterday but I need to go all out for tomorrow as its Plyometrics Training again. Thus need ample rest tonight.
Recently, I'm loading up loads of carbohydrates to bulk up myself as I still lacked the size and physique of a center.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home