Thursday, October 9, 2008

Day 6 - Strength Training

The delay in fatigue has catch up with me today since I last did my Strength Training on Tue, Day 4. My whole body is aching - which is good - no pain no gain. But that also means I'm not getting enough nutrition for my body to build muscles, that is why the aching spell. Need to load up more protein for the days ahead.

Tomorrow will be the Day 7 - Plyometrics Training, the last day of week 1 for my training regiment. I will end this first week strong. Because the second week will be a whole lot tougher then the first. Actually looking forward to it, as when I first look at the training its like so impossible as there is such a huge gap of sets/reps between weeks. But now I almost been through week 1, I can say now I'm more mentally and physically prepared for the second week.

Got an essay submission next Tue 14 Oct on Shakespeare's play. Got to train and study hard now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home