Taken my measurements today and here's the findings -
Before training begins -
- Jumping height - 33cm
- 2.4Km run - 18mins 15sec
- 100m Dash - 16sec
- Bench Press - 21kg
After Week 1 -
- Jumping height - 28cm (-5cm)
- 2.4Km run - 17mins 48sec ( -33sec)
- 100m Dash - 18sec (+2sec)
- Bench Press - 20kg (-1kg)
We can see from here, only my 2.4km run has improved by 33 secs compared to my previous timing. As for the rest, the results dropped. I wouldn't mask the fact that I was actually quite disappointed with the results, but as far as my research tells me, I will only see my stats improve after Week 3. So the results that I'm seeing here are actually expected. The reason behind it was that my muscles has been consecutively strained for the past 6 days of workout with no rest days in between. And my body is still on the ongoing process of building stronger muscles so it would take some time to see improvements.
In conclusion for this week training, other then training hard, I would need to sleep well and early, and eat more protein to aid in muscle building and lastly improve my nutrition. I didnt get to play basketball for Week 1. Hopefully in Week 2 I could find some time to slot in some ball time with my friends so I could maintain my 'touch'.
Meanwhile, study study study for my coming essay submission on the 14 Oct.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home