Thursday, October 16, 2008

Day 13 - Plyometrics Training

Last day of Jump Training for the 2nd Week. Completely exhausted myself after the workout. Can barely lift my legs up from the chair and walk. I did not manage to complete some reps at the end though. It was really too hard to continue. I have to strengthen my leg muscles more at the gym. And run more often.... tomorrow at the gym.

Headed back to camp in the morning to have my clearance signed. But then again, our depot DSM is missing in action. Anyway, not really a wasted trip. I played good old Monopoly in camp to pass the time. My friend got 2 of the most expensive property OF THE SAME COLOUR in the game. He was all smiles in the beginning but yet he became bankrupt in the end. I just manage to own only 1 MRT station and 1 other property but yet I survive longer. Talk about luck. Hilarous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home